Best Applications for Iphone / Ipod Touch-january

Best Applications for Iphone / Ipod Touch-january

Best Applications for Iphone / Ipod Touch-january |

This is a collection of iPhone apps. I have an iPhone 3G, on iOS 4.1. These all worked for me, but I make no guarantees they will for you.As I was removing apps from my phone, I decided, instead of deleting them all, I might as well share them with the community. Unfortunately, I've not had time to write a list of every one in there, but there are games, productivity apps, financial apps, some miscellaneous apps, just take a look at the files in your favorite torrent program.Yes, in case anyone asks, you will need a jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch to install these. If you don't know how to install them, then you should not be looking at these.
Download WEB

0 comentários: