Back To Soul (2008)


Cd 1:
1. Duffy - Mercy
2. Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me
3. Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their
4. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records
5. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
6. Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong
7. Blackout - Paixão
8. Carmel - You Can Have Him
9. Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares About Me
10. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
11. The Soul CHildren - I'll Be Other Woman
12. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
13. The Dramatics - In The Rain
Cd 2:
1. Isaac Hayes - Walk On By
2. William Bell - I Forget To Be Your Lover
3. Aretha Franklin - You make Me Feel Like a Woman
4. Dusty Springfield - The Look of Love
5. Sam & Dave - Soul Man
6. Wilson Pickett - Land of 1000 Dances
7. Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman
8. Smokey Robinson - The Tracks of My Tears
9. Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You
10. James Brown - I Got You (I feel Good)
11. Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
12. Dinah Washington - Mad About The Boy
13. Ben E. King - I Count The Tears

0 comentários: