The All Time Greatest Duets Of The Millennium

MP3 256 Kbps CBR Rock , Pop 268.91 MB

Disc 1:

01. Celine Dion & The Bee Gees / Immortality
02. Tina Arena & Marc Anthony / I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving Yoiu
03. Babyface & Stevie Wonder / How Come, How Long
04. Ricky Martin & Meja / Private Emotions
05. Eternal & Bebe Winans / I Wanna Be The Only One
06. Zucchero & Paul Young / Senza Una Donna
07. Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye / You Are Everything
08. Florence Warner & Demis Roussos / Lost In Love
09. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds + Kylie Minogue / Where The Wild Roses Grow
10. Barry & Eileen / If You Go
11. Tatyana Ali & Will Smith / Boy You Knock Me Out
12. Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson / Tonight I Celebrate My Love
13. Clannad & Bono / In A Lifetime
14. Terence Trent D’ Arby & Des’ree / Delicate
15. Kenny Loggins & Stevie Nicks / Whenever I Call You Friend
16. Gloria Estefan & ‘nsync / Music Of My Heart
17. George Michael & Elton John / Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me18. Philip Bailey & Phil Collins / Easy Lover
Disc 2:

01. Samantha Sang & Barry Gibb / Emotion
02. Dolly Parton & Vince Gill / I Will Always Love You
03. Mike Reno & Ann Wilson / Almost Paradise
04. Paul Mccartney & Stevie Wonder / Ebony & Ivory
05. Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin / Seperate Lives
06. Dan Hill & Vonda Sheppard / Can’t We Try
07. Peaches & Herb / Reunited
08. Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle / A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme)
09. Marc Almond & Gene Pitney / Something’s Gotten Hold Of My Heart
10. Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin / Je T’aime … Moi Non Plus
11. Syreeta & Billy Preston / With You I’m Born Again
12. Dusty Springfield & Daryl Hall / Wherever Would I Be
13. Renee & Renato / Save Your Love
14. June Lodge & Prince Mohammed / Someone Loves You Honey
15. Siedah Garret & Dennis Edwards / Don’t Look Any Further
16. Teri Desario & Kc / Yes, I’m Ready
17. Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams / Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
18. Eurythmics & Aretha Franklin / Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves

0 comentários: