Gift Of Love (2008) - BoxSet

Disc 01:
01. Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
02. Robbie Williams - Angels
03. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
04. Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind Of Love
05. Commodores - Three Times A Lady
06. Temptations - My Girl
07. Simply Red - Stars
08. Barry White - You’re The First The Last My Everything
09. Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
10. Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby
11. Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On
12. Spandau Ballet - True
13. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
14. Eva Cassidy - Songbird
15. Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
16. Alessi - Oh Lori
17. Captain & Tennille - Love Will Keep Us Together
18. Gabriella & Troy - Breaking Free
19. Boyzone - No Matter What20. Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
Disc 02:
01. Righteous Brothers - You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
02. Leann Rimes - How Do I Live
03. Gabrielle - Out Of Reach
04. Sinead O’Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
05. Stevie Wonder - Never Dreamed You’d Leave In Summer
06. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
07. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
08. Cliff Richard - Miss You Nights
09. Patsy Cline - Crazy
10. Scott Walker - Joanna
11. Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
12. Judie Tzuke - Stay With Me Till Dawn~
13. 10cc - I’m Not In Love
14. Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy
15. Daniel Bedingfield - If You’re Not The One
16. Simon Webbe - No Worries
17. Dusty Springfield - Spooky
18. Matt Monro - From Russia With Love
19. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
20. Brian Kennedy - You Raise Me Up
Disc 03:
01. Lionel Richie - Stuck On You
02. Shania Twain - You’re Still The One
03. Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red
04. Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me
05. Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
06. Stylistics - I’m Stone In Love With You
07. George Michael - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
08. Ella Fitzgerald - Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye
09. Nat King Cole Trio - Mona Lisa
10. Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out Of You
11. Tony Bennett & Count Basie - Anything Goes
12. Julie London - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
13. Helen O’Connell & Dean Martin - How D’Ya Like Your Eggs In The Morning
14. Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me To The End Of Love
15. Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star
16. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love
17. Beach Boys - God Only Knows
18. Al Green - You’ve Got A Friend
19. Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer
20. Tina Turner - Let’s Stay Together

0 comentários: