Celine Dion - My Love - Ultimate Essential Collection (2008)


Cd 1:
1. My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic") - Album Version
2. Think Twice - Album Version
3. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Radio Edit 1
4. A New Day Has Come - Radio Remix
5. My Love - Live
6. Taking Chances - Album Version
7. That's The Way It Is - Album Version
8. The Power Of Love - Radio Edit
9. Because You Loved Me (Theme from "Up Close and Personal") - Album Version
10. Tell Him (Duet with Barbra Streisand) - Album Version
11. Falling Into You - Album Version
12. I Drove All Night - Album Version
13. I'm Alive - Album Version
14. All By Myself - Edited Single Version
15. Alone
16. Immortality
17. Beauty And The Beast (OMPST) - Duet with Peabo Bryson
18. There Comes A Time
Cd 2:
1. River Deep, Mountain High - Album Version
2. One Heart - Album Version
3. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) - Album Version
4. Only One Road - Album Version
5. Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore - Album Version
6. You And I
7. To Love You More - Radio Edit
8. Eyes On Me
9. Have You Ever Been In Love - Album Version
10. The Reason - Album Version
11. Seduces Me - Album Version
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Album Version
13. Dance With My Father
14. Misled - Album Version
15. Love Can Move Mountains - New Edit
16. Call The Man - Album Version
17. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) - Album Version
18. The Prayer - (Duet with Andrea Bocelli)
Download ficheiro com link:
Password = rebelde69.blogspot.com

0 comentários: