Wedding Songs - A Body + Soul Collection - 2-CD Set



2 CDs of the most memorable love songs used for weddings.

Disc 1

01. Inseparable - Natalie Cole
02. At Last - Etta James
03. All My Life - K-Ci & JoJo
04. You Mean The World To Me - Toni Braxton
05. Back At One - Brian McKnight
06. Anniversary - Tony! Toni! Tone!
07. You Make Me Feel Brand New - The Stylistics
08. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
09. Love Is Forever - Billy Ocean
10. Three Times A Lady - The Commodores
11. Here And Now - Luther Vandross
12. I Believe In You And Me - The Four Tops
Disc 2

01. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
02. Suddenly - Billy Ocean
03. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
04. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
05. I’d Still Say Yes - Klymaxx
06. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
07. Always And Forever - Heatwave
08. Shower Me With Your Love - Surface
09. One In A Million You - Larry Graham
10. Through The Fire - Chaka Khan
11. All This Love - DeBarge
12. I Pledge My Love - Peaches & Herb


0 comentários: