Strawberry Love (2CD)

Various Artist Strawberry Love Label: Sony BMG Genre: Pop, E-Pop, Vocal Quality: MP3 / Joint Stereo Bitrate: VBR kbit/s / 44.1 Khz Total Time: 136 Min 185 MB


Sony BMG has a new passionate autumn love song release. Strawberry Love features 34 international ballads on two CDs. Among the mellow hits included on the compilation are Whitney Houston’s Greatest Love Of All; I Love You, a cover of David Tao’s same-titled song performed by Joanna Wang; and REO Speedwagon’s rock ballad Keep On Loving You. Lovers of TVB dramas will also be happy to find DnR’s Ice Cream, which was featured in the recent TVB series Moonlight Resonance, and Christine Class’s My Love Will Get You Home featured in Heart of Greed.


CD 1


01. DnR - Ice Cream
02. Christine Glass - My Love Will Get You Home
03. Joanna Wang - I Love You
04. Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
05. Shayne Ward - No Promises
06. Avril Lavigne - When You’re Gone
07. Britney Spears - Everytime
08. Trademark - Only Love
09. Air Supply - Making Love (Out of Nothing At All)
10. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
11. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
12. O-Town - All or Nothing
13. Shakin’ Stevens - Because I Love You
14. Samantha Sang - Emotion
15. Westlife featuring Delta Goodrem - All Out Of Love
16. Il Divo - Regresa A Mi (Unbreak My Heart)
17. Kenny G - Theme From “Dying Young”

CD 2

01. Alicia Keys - If I Ain’t Got You
02. Dido - Thank You
03. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
04. Albert Hammond - When I Need You
05. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
06. Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
07. Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart
08. Paul Young - Don’t Dream It’s Over
09. Deacon Blue - I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
10. Sophie Zelmani - Always You
11. Bertie Higgins - Casablanca
12. REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
13. Journey - Open Arms
14. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of The Heart
15. Dee C. Lee - See The Day
16. Victor Laszio - Stories
17. Bangles - Eternal Flame

Links interligados

0 comentários: